Thursday 22 July 2010

Alice Holt Artists' Summer exhibition

As those of you who are kind enough to follow my other 2 blogs, where I share my daily life events and my educational journey, I say a big hello, and thank you for your loyalty.

To all my new viewers I would like to introduce myself.

As you will see from my profile I am a mixed media artist with a heightened eclectic personality, which tends to show in my work.

For the last 3 years I have belonged to a small group set up by 3 members living in the Alice Holt Area, hence the name. It is a beautiful forested landscape that encourages us all in our creative adventures.

The other members of our group are my husband a photographer
our friend Shirley, a lino printer and our newest member of this year Claire a glass and ceramic artist.

We will all have our work on show here:see map



As mentioned earlier my collections always seem to be quite varied so here's a small preview of some of the pieces for the benefit of those who can't come and see us personally, and to those who might be looking to refresh their memories after a visit.


A little bit of Whimsey sold


Conflict 3 Sold


Conflict 4


Chevrons


Gohsts


Fantasy


Autumn Leaves 1


Autumn Leaves 2


Sunset shell

That's all for now, I'll try to post more images after we've set up tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely images Sharon, particularly Conflict 1 - very strong. Looking forward to seeing more - I'm greedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - that should have been Conflict 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on selling two pieces Sharon. Can you tell us what materials/techniques went into Conflict 3?
    I'm not surprised that piece is sold. It would be the one I would buy too.

    ReplyDelete